Welcome to week eight!
Lab Hours: Mon-Thurs 9-3 and 5-8
Lab is located in the front of the building, near reception, not in the classroom
Check out this link for more info on cropping with ‘Rule of Thirds’ or ‘Golden Ratio’. Cropping with shapes is on there too – fun ideas!
- Review questions on page 231 and 261
- complete all steps on pgs 241-260 in chapter 10
(upload 10_03_Depopulated.jpg, 10_04_Leadlight.jpg, and 10_05_Composite.jpg to your online homework album and email link to me)
- Read Lesson 11, pages 262-292. We will review pg293 in class.
- Terms for PSE10 will be emailed to you over the weekend, study them for your final during next week’s class.
- Please remember to bring your thumb drive with all homework files or be sure to have all your homework uploaded to your online homework folder by 1pm next week.
- Last class Friday, November 16! Bring a dish to share if you’d like to have our last lunch together: I’ll bring pie 🙂
Homework looks great so far – your layered composites are breathtaking!